Anyone can post advert of jobs at academic institutions or NHS hospitals and the post should be related to trial management. Please click 'Submit an Opening' and then complete the form.
Job vacancies and CVs in the Career Centre are visible to signed-in Full UKTMN members only.
Clinical trial managers have a wide range of professional backgrounds including nursing, project management, life sciences graduates and many more. The skills and expertise of the trial manager are essential and fundamental for the successful completion of clinical trials on time and on budget.
The role of a trial manager is multifaceted and responsibilities include:
- the overall efficient day-to-day management of the trial
- compliance to the protocol
- secure randomisation processes
- timely recruitment
- efficient data management
- problem identification and resolution
- distribution and maintenance of trial materials in all centres
- budget control
- regular production of progress reports
Here you can post job vacancies, find potential candidates, search for current opportunities and sign up to receive new notifications.
- To search job vacancies: Click 'Search Openings'. Leaving fields blank or 'doesn't matter' shows full list of vacancies.
- To search member's CVs: Click 'Resume/CV Search'. Leaving fields blank or 'any' shows full list of CVs.
- To post job vacancies: Click 'Submit an Opening' and then complete the form.
- To receive notifications: Click 'Subscribe' and specify job categories you wish to subscribe.