Topics will include:
· Innovative methodological outputs from flagship UK trials
· An update on the ECMC multi-stakeholder conduct of platform trials project
· Key lessons learnt from challenging international collaborative trials
· An update from NCRAS on routinely collected data
· Identifying the right patient for the drug: The importance of GCP standards for biomarker analysis and biobanking in cancer trials
Registration for this meeting is now OPEN, please see below for the draft meeting programme for the day and link to the registration page.
- Draft Programme – NCRI CTU Annual Trials Meeting 2019 (PDF)
- Registration page - https://www.eventsforce.net/ncri/99/register
For further information on the meeting, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A continuing professional development (CPD) certificate will be provide after the meeting.
There is no registration fee associated with this meeting. Lunch and refreshments will be provided, but travel cannot be reimbursed.